About Us » Health & Safety
Health & Safety
For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Great Lakes Holiday Park must abide by the following:
- Please do not visit if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Great Lakes Holiday Park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise staff immediately.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at several stations around the park for your use.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
- A mandatory registration form must be signed prior to checking in.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- ensure you stand in the marked areas on the Reception and Shop floor. If the space is already at capacity, please wait outside
- ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception or Shop area
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 10 people aren’t permitted.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Our facilities remain open, please take note of the maxium amount of people permitted to enter at any one time and if the space is full, wait until others have left
- Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- Whilst we are taking every measure to keep our park facilities safe and hygenic for you, we ask that you also act proactively when using any shared area
- We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
- If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 02 6554 6827