About Us » How To Get Here
How To Get Here
We don't want you to get lost getting to us, because that wouldn't be a great start to your holiday would it?! Here are some handy directions.
Travelling from the South:
- Proceed northwards along the Pacific Highway, then turn right onto Forster/Tuncurry exit 3km north of Nabiac onto Failford Road.
- Turn right onto the Lakes Way, then right into Point Road, just before the Forster/Tuncurry bridge, following the signs to Great Lakes Caravan Park.
Travelling from the North:
- From the Pacific Highway, take The Lakes Way exit to Tuncurry/Forster and Pacific Palms (approx. 20mins from Taree exit).
- Continue on The Lakes Way through Tuncurry turning right into Point Road just before the Forster/Tuncurry bridge, following the signs to Great Lakes Caravan Park.
Travel Times to Tuncurry:
- From Sydney - 3hrs 30mins
- From Newcastle - 2hrs
- From Tamworth - 4hrs 15mins
- From Dubbo - 6 hrs
- From Brisbane - 8 hrs