The Great Lakes is blessed to play host to an array of fabulous markets featuring everything from local produce to vintage clothing.
Markets are one of the best ways to experience the atmosphere and identity of a region.
- Browse around hundreds of stalls
- Speak to local vendors
- Purchase the perfect gift,
- Taste the local produce, and
- Enjoy all kinds of entertainment.
Whether you are looking for organic food, second hand shoes, homemade crafts, or antiques, there will be a market for you.
Check out one of the regional markets during your weekend stay in the Great Lakes. With so many markets to choose from, you'll always find one close by, whether it be in the centre of town or a short relaxing drive away.
- SATURDAY - Bulahdelah - Visitors Centre Grounds, on the first Saturday of every month.
- SATURDAY - Wingham Farmers Markets - Wingham Showgrounds, on the first Saturday of every month.
- SATURDAY - Tea Gardens Genuine Farmers Market - Anzac Park Tea Gardens, on the first Saturday of every month.
- SUNDAY - Blackhead Bazaar - Wylie Breckenridge Park, on every first Sunday of the month.
Manager's Tip - Blackhead markets are only twenty minutes away, and always have a unique selection of one-of-a-kind wares!
- SATURDAY - Wingham Community Markets - Wingham Skate Park, on every second Saturday of the month.
- SATURDAY - Johns River Community Markets - Johns River Community Hall, on every second Saturday of the month.
- SATURDAY - Gloucester Farmers Markets - Billabong Park Gloucester, on every second Saturday of the month.
- SUNDAY - Forster Markets - Town Park Forster, on every second Sunday of the month.
Manager's Tip - Forster Markets are great for local crafts and nibbles, and just a fifteen minute walk over the bridge!
- SATURDAY - Forster Farmer's Markets - Little St Forster, on every third Saturday of the month.
- SUNDAY - The Hub Market - Taree Showground, on every third Sunday of the month.
- SUNDAY - Krambach Markets - School of Arts Hall Krambach, on every third Sunday of the month.
Manager's Tip - For local homegrown produce head to Forster Farmer's Markets, you can also buy seeds for your garden, or grab a barista-made coffee!
- SATURDAY - Tuncurry Markets - John Wright Park Tuncurry, on every fourth Saturday of the month.
- SATURDAY - Mount George Markets - Mount George Hall, on every fourth Saturday of the month.
- SUNDAY - Old Bar Markets - Old Bar Reserve, on every fourth Sunday, of the month.
- LAST SATURDAY - Nabiac Farmers Markets - Nabiac Showgrounds, on the last Saturday of every month.
- LAST SUNDAY - Pacific Palms Markets - Pacific Palms Community Centre, on the last Sunday of every month.
Manger's Tip - Why not spend the morning out at Pacific Palms, and explore some of the beaches as well? Boomerang Beach and Celito Beach are our favourites!Event Link: Click Here