We are proud to be a Pet friendly Park and we appreciate that they are also part of your family. To ensure the enjoyment and comfort of all our guests we ask all pet owners to adhere to our pet policy.
• As the pet owner you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by your pet whilst in our park and reserve areas
• Pets are welcome at managers discretion
• Always keep your pet on a leash whilst not inside your cabin, van or tent. The leash must be no more than 2 meters long. They can only be off their leash if you have a secure enclosed area within your caravan, annex or site
• Do not allow your dog to bark, make excessive noise or urinate on other guests sites or property
• Your pet must always be supervised and never left unattended including inside your cabin, tent or van. Take your pet with you whenever you go out
• Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their waste in a sealed bag in the rubbish bins. Bag dispensers are located at multiple locations around the park
• Pets visiting our Park should have currant Vaccination and be free from fleas
• Pets are not permitted to enter our park laundry, amenities building, pool and playground areas. They are also not permitted inside the camp kitchen building.
• Pets must not be washed or cleaned anywhere other than our designated pet wash area located on the side of our camp kitchen building. Additionally, any pet related accessories such as dog blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned in our washing machines or dryers.
Where to take your dog?
• Our nearest Vet is located at Midcoast Animal Hospital at 4 South Street, Tuncurry and they offer a 24/7 Emergency Service – Ph: 6557 2273
• There is a Sand Reserve bordering the western end of the park and allows off leash dogs at all times
• Tuncurry Beach (9 mile) is 24hr off leash from the 4wd access (Beach street across from playing fields) and on leash toward the break wall
• One Mile Beach at Forster before 9am and after 5pm. Off leash only from the Middle bank (Strand street) to Northern End (Gleeson parade)
• Fenced dog park with play equipment open 24hrs located on the corner of Beach and North Streets, Tuncurry
• Our very own Great Lakes Café, located here at BIG4 Great Lakes
• Paradise Marina Boatshed and Café, 51 Little Street Forster
• Tuncurry Rockpool Café, overlooking the Tuncurry Rock Pool and Breakwall
• Hamilton’s Oyster Bar, lunch and dinner dining outdoors located at the end of Point Road (before you get to the bridge)